Who are we? Sphere Fluidics is an established Life Science company which provides instruments and specialist consumables for the global pharmaceutical and academic research community. Built upon our picodroplet microfluidic technology, we aim to ease the journey to discovery for single cell analysis and isolation.
What’s our vision? To be the droplet microfluidic technology company for single cell analysis.
What’s our mission? To find, analyze and isolate the most valuable cells with ease and speed.
What’s our culture? We prioritize a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and self-expression. We believe in continuous learning and improvement and hold ourselves accountable for maintaining integrity at all times. It is our priority to build an inclusive environment that supports growth and empowers our employees to achieve their full potential and role model our employee values:
- We value and care for our people
- We innovate to create our future
- We collaborate and win together as a team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Do you love all things digital marketing and are looking to take the next step on your career journey? Would you love the opportunity to learn and grow, contribute your creative ideas, and support us in meeting the needs of our customers in the rapidly evolving life sciences industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you to join our expanding marketing team where you can showcase your creativity in the world of digital marketing!
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation
- Utilize marketing automation tools to create email campaigns, monitor and improve customer journeys, and support lead generation efforts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to publish engaging content for products, events, and the Sphere Fluidics’ brand across various social media platforms
- Assist in execution and optimization of advertising campaigns, including Google AdWords and other relevant PPC channels
- Monitor the performance of digital campaigns
- Assist in the updating of the Sphere Fluidics website to execute strategies focusing on scientific content, SEO, and inbound marketing approaches to drive organic traffic and boost sales
- Support in the creation and promotion of essential digital marketing collateral, including blogs, online brochures, webinars, white papers, and interactive tools
- Add essential collateral, including online brochures, webinars, white papers, and interactive tools to our customer and distributor portals
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Passion for digital marketing
- Experience in executing digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, email, social, website)
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Pardot
- Experience in using tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.
- Experience with WordPress or equivalent CMS platforms
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration within cross-functional teams, with collaborators, and agencies to achieve optimal results
- Relevant qualification in marketing (degree, CIM, or equivalent)
- Previous experience in Life Sciences sector
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Passion for learning
- Meticulous attention to detail to maintain accuracy and consistency in work to ensure high-quality output
- Proactive and self-motivated approach
- Equally happy working alone or within a team
- Customer-centric mindset to understand and cater to the needs and preferences of target audiences
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Share Options (EMI Scheme)
- Company pension scheme with Aviva (employer contributes 8%)
- 4x Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities for career growth
- Long Service Bonus – up to 5 extra days holiday
- Recruitment referral scheme (£1,000)
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
Sphere Fluidics strives to be an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit a diverse workforce and follow the guidelines of the Equality Act.