Who are we? Sphere Fluidics is an established Life Science company which provides instruments and specialist consumables for the global pharmaceutical and academic research community. Built upon our picodroplet microfluidic technology, we aim to ease the journey to discovery for single cell analysis and isolation.
What’s our vision? To be the droplet microfluidic technology company for single cell analysis.
What’s our mission? To find, analyze and isolate the most valuable cells with ease and speed.
What’s our culture? We prioritize a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and self-expression. We believe in continuous learning and improvement and hold ourselves accountable for maintaining integrity at all times. It is our priority to build an inclusive environment that supports growth and empowers our employees to achieve their full potential and role model our employee values:
- We value and care for our people
- We innovate to create our future
- We collaborate and win together as a team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Do you have a passion for managing exhibitions at tradeshows as well as planning internal events? Do you have leadership experience and could manage a small team in the future? If so, we’d love to hear from you to join our expanding marketing team where you can revolutionize the way we manage our event attendance to make the biggest impact possible!
- Coordinate and manage our exhibition attendance according to budget
- Yearly event and exhibition planning in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Co-ordination exhibition stands from initial brief through to on-site delivery with the support of our sales and marketing assistant.
- Management of event messaging and strategy in alignment with marketing campaigns and comms strategies
- Potential management of a small team (1-2 people)
- Collaboration with KOLs and internal experts for technical presentations at events/exhibitions
- Advertising our event presence in collaboration with digital marketing and marketing managers
- Plan and execute user group and distributor meetings in collaboration with product management and distributor management to enhance engagement and relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven strong experience in coordinating and managing exhibition stands, including planning and execution from start to finish
- Strong project management skills, ensuring timelines and budgets are met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing a small team (1-2 people) with strong leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft Planner or equivalent for events management
- Experience in planning and executing user group and distributor meetings
- Life Science industry experience
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Adaptable and able to work well under pressure
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Customer-centric mindset to understand and cater to the needs and preferences of target audiences
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Share Options (EMI Scheme)
- Company pension scheme with Aviva (employer contributes 8%)
- 4x Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities for career growth
- Long Service Bonus – up to 5 extra days holiday
- Recruitment referral scheme (£1,000)
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
Sphere Fluidics strives to be an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit a diverse workforce and follow the guidelines of the Equality Act.