Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: Cambridge (UK)
- Job Type: Full-time | Permanent
Sphere Fluidics Limited is an established Life Sciences company, which manufactures instruments and specialist consumables for the global pharmaceutical and academic research community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate, co-ordinate and maintain a constant flow of engaging content about products and events and the Sphere Fluidics’ brand, through social media channels.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on social media campaigns.
- Managing all PPC channels and advertising campaigns through Google AdWords and other PPC channels. Creating and managing new digital campaigns, including A/B testing ad variants. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on PPC campaigns.
- Promotion of products, content, offers and events using e-mail marketing.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on success and performance of e-mail campaigns.
- Support the updating and management of the Sphere Fluidics website with regards to scientific content and design, optimising web content and in-bound marketing to drive organic traffic and grow sales.
- Contribute to content planning and strategy for SEO growth.
- Monitor and incorporate emergent new digital marketing techniques and programs.
- Overall help to generate, support and promote key digital marketing collateral such as blogs, online brochures, white papers and interactive tools.
- Support the creation and promotion of videos, presentations and talks.
- Support the marketing team to achieve company objectives and revenue goals.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with internal teams to understand scientific concepts and data, to advance the direction of our marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimise performance, analyse and report results of digital campaigns in formal reports and presentations.
- Ensure that the company’s website, E-commerce system and customer databases are legally compliant with IT and other relevant, international standards (e.g. GDPR).
- Responsible for managing external Consultants responsible for web site design, video creation, updating, maintenance and GDPR-compliance.
Education and Experience:
- HND/BSc in science, computing or marketing or HND/BA in Marketing or Business Studies.
- Strong experience of creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, email, social, website).
- Proficient with Google Analytics/ Adwords etc.
- Experience of WordPress or equivalent required.
- Experience of HubSpot, SalesForce or equivalent CRM desirable.
- Must be proficient in office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong knowledge of social media channels is essential.
- PPC and SEO expert.
- Experience in Life Sciences companies desirable.
All Sphere Fluidics employees are given an employment package including a competitive salary; employee share options; 4x life insurance and auto enrolled in an Aviva Pension Scheme. Each employee is also encouraged to develop an annual development plan, including SMART objectives and training needs, as part of their career development. The position will be based in Cambridge, UK.
The successful candidate will work in a Sales and Marketing team and should be enthusiastic with excellent team-working and communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please e-mail your CV with a one-page covering letter including “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the title to: Human.Resources@spherefluidics.com