Human Resources Administrator
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Administrator
- Location: Cambridge (UK)
- Job Type: Full-time | Permanent
- Salary Range: £23,000-£27,000 per annum | Full-time
- Closing Date for Applications: 22nd April 2022
Sphere Fluidics Limited is a rapidly growing Life Sciences company based in Cambridge, UK. We are looking for a proactive and organised individual to join our HR team to support the organisation during a period of significant change and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to both utilise and develop your skillset, whilst providing a comprehensive and proactive administration service to the Senior HR Coordinator and Vice President of People and Organisational Development.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Resourcing: You will support the Senior HR Coordinator with recruitment administration, including interview organisation, liaison with agencies and helping to ensure the recruitment process is reflective of our company culture
- Onboarding, Induction and Offboarding: You will be responsible for supporting the onboarding of new employees by ensuring they receive a smooth and welcoming induction. As well as providing support with Offboarding activity such as processing of leavers and liaison with payroll etc.
- Absence Management: Responsible for monitoring and providing absence data. As well as administration of maternity, paternity and flexible working requests.
- Learning & Development: Assist with the administration of internal and external training programmes as required.
- Data Management: maintain accurate employee data in a timely manner
- General Duties: Support the HR and Leadership teams with miscellaneous HR and Office Administration activities e.g.
- Respond to any general HR queries in a timely manner, run basic reports, analyse data and provide co-ordination support if required
- Office administration activities, such as diary management, maintaining supplies, booking meeting rooms, providing reception cover and processing catering requests on an ad hoc basis.
Essential skills and experience:
- Administration experience gained, preferably in an HR team
- Excellent administration skills, evidenced in previous roles
- Able to maintain accurate employee records and data to meet governance and compliance standards
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team player
- Good numeracy, planning, prioritising and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of all MS office applications
All employees are given a competitive salary, plus benefits including company share options, life insurance, pension scheme and relocation allowance.
If interested, please e-mail your CV to- Human.Resources@spherefluidics.com and include the term “HR Administrator” in the title.