A plug-and-play system for microfluidic single-cell hydrogel encapsulation
Combined with Sphere Fluidics’ Pico-Gen™ double aqueous biochip and Pico-Surf™ surfactant, the kit enables the generation of defined, reproducible, tailorable hydrogel microstructures for 3D cell culture, organoids, single-cell analysis, and many other applications.
This allows researchers to individually study valuable cells over many weeks in defined microenvironments that mimic the natural extracellular matrix.
- Efficient encapsulation of mammalian cells, bacteria, and other microorganisms
- Industry-leading cytocompatibility of ~95% viability across different cell types
- Cell-friendly gelation at physiological pH and temperature
- Clog-free microfluidic operation for the generation of homogenous hydrogel beads
- Tailorable hydrogel matrices optimized to your custom requirements
- Reversible gelation enables simple release of cells at any moment
Have a question for us?
Our team of experts are on hand to provide you with the information and support you need. Whether you have a question about our products, services or training, we're always happy to assist you.
Acts as a carrier fluid for picodroplet formation and processing.
There are no reviews yet.