Sphere Fluidics’ Pico-Sort™ Generation / Sorting Biochip is designed to facilitate the production and sorting of reliable and consistent picodroplets, with volumes ranging from as small as 400 picolitres up to 700 picolitres. Pico-Sort™ Generation / Sorting Biochip is specially developed for sorting and isolation of “hit” picodroplets from the starting cell population based on a user-defined optical readout. Made from soft polymer, our microfluidic biochip is compatible with a wide range of commercially available biochip connectors.
- High picodroplet production rate.
- Highly mono-dispersed and reproducible picodroplets.
- Optimal picodroplet range is 200-600 pL.
- Long residence time on biochip for easy visualisation.
- Fluorophilic channel surface coating for improved performance.
- Oil inlet in-line filter minimizes flow focus nozzle blockage.
- Quick and reliable fluidic connection.
- Single flow focus geometry.
- Larger picodroplet sizes allow for longer incubation times.
Have a question for us?
Our team of experts are on hand to provide you with the information and support you need. Whether you have a question about our products, services or training, we're always happy to assist you.
Acts as a carrier fluid for picodroplet formation and processing.
There are no reviews yet.