Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Location: Cambridge (UK) (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Part Time| Permanent
- Salary Range: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Closing Date for Applications: 18th November 2022
Sphere Fluidics is an established Life Science company which provides instruments and specialist consumables for the global pharmaceutical and academic research community. The company has recently raised £26M in investment. We are growing quickly and have impressive plans requiring new and exciting skill-sets and global capabilities to support this period of growth.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support CEO with diarising of monthly Board meetings, preparation of Board papers, completion of Board minutes and follow up on action points.
- Supports VP of POD with diarising of Quarterly Company meetings, completion of minutes and follow up of action points.
- Organise and coordinate other company meetings, including venue and arranging hospitality if required.
- Support Leadership Team with diary assistance, meeting bookings as and when required.
- Support Leadership Team with expense management, as and when required.
- Manage travel arrangements for employees and third parties, as and when required.
- Manage the collection and distribution of Company post.
- Organise and maintain office systems including printer leases and consumables, stationery, kitchenette provisions etc.
- Disseminate information from third parties throughout the organisation.
- Become a subject matter expert with meeting room equipment.
- Support ad hoc projects and initiatives with the People and Organisational Development and Operations teams
Knowledge, Skills & Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent administration skills are essential including all MS Office applications.
- Confidentiality and the ability to demonstrate discretion are both vital.
- Build relationships, establish rapport quickly as liaising directly with the CEO, Senior Leadership team and external stakeholders and sustaining the highest levels of professionalism.
- Able to work on own initiative and be able to prioritise effectively.
- Observe Board meetings
- Previous experience of taking meeting minutes is highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about delivery high quality service.
- Methodical, organised and structured, sets a great example by maintaining a tidy working environment.
All Sphere Fluidics employees are given an employment package including a competitive salary; employee share options; 4x life insurance and auto enrolled in an Aviva Pension Scheme. Each employee is also encouraged to develop an annual development plan, including SMART objectives and training needs, as part of their career development.
If interested, please e-mail your CV to- Human.Resources@spherefluidics.com and include the term “Executive Assistant” in the title.
Sphere Fluidics strives to be an equal opportunities employer. Our policy is to recruit a diverse workforce and follow the guidelines of the Equality Act.